The objective of Unity Care programs is to turn around the lives of young people who continue negative and disruptive behaviors that keep them at-risk to the criminal justice system.
They provide positive alternatives that allow these youth to internalize behaviors that correlate with making proper and wise decisions.
By providing a safe environment whereby adolescents may experience emotional support, growth and confidence, they enable them to realize their full human potential.
Programs are provided in seven areas:
- Group home residential care,
- Youth outreach and education,
- FosTer Family Placement,
- Transitional homes for youth who age out of the fosTer care system,
- Pre-College Minority Engineering and Robotics Program.
- Mental Health Services and
- Strength-Based Wraparound Services.
User questions & answersAre you familiar with THE UNITY CARE GROUP? Help LegalAidOffices.com users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
Do they accept Medicaid as payment?
Do they accept sliding fee scale payment?
How much does it cost to live here?