Alyssa and Brothers, Inc. d/b/a Rowley Residence Group Homes is a 24-hour residential program that provides a safe and nurturing living environment for children and adolescents who are in need of structure, positive guidance, and a chance to succeed.
Because their residents often come from homes where they have been abused, neglected, and /or misguided, it is essential that they provide the services below:
- Counseling/Therapeutic Activities (on and off-site)
- Life Skills DevelopmentEducationCommunity Involvement
- Trip to Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
- Trip to Tennessee Aquarium & Black History Museum
- Trip to Tennessee Cabins
- Trip to Blue Ridge CabinsFlorida/UGA
- College BowlHurricane Katrina disaster relief (New Orleans)
- College Tour (Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia)
- Organized sports (basketball, football, soccer, track, wrestling)
- Extracurricular Activities (chorus, art club, distinguished gentlemen, KAPPA League, FCCLA, FBLA, Drama, ROTC)
User questions & answersAre you familiar with Alyssa and Brothers dba Rowley Residence? Help LegalAidOffices.com users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
Do they accept Medicaid as payment?
Do they accept sliding fee scale payment?
How much does it cost to live here?